Have you been struggling with your picky eater for years?
- You’re worried your picky eater is not getting the nutrition she needs.
- You’ve tried all the tricks: asking them to take a bite, explore or play with a food, making a game out of eating… you’ve done it all a million times. Nothing works. Your child still refuses to eat what’s served.
- Eating out or going to a friend’s house for meals is hard. You pack “safe” food for your child wherever they go.
- You’re still making multiple meals or the same three bland dishes over and over – the ones your picky eater likes. He controls the family meal plan.
- Your child would rather go hungry, than eat the family meals.
You were hoping your child would outgrow the picky eating, but you’re tired of waiting.