Cosmic Cookie – The Ultimate Lunchbox Cookie Recipe
Posted at h in Recipes 0 Comments
Originally inspired by Planet Organic, I’ve modified this recipe and they are my favourite cookies!
- 2.25 cup quick oats
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp salt
- 1.75 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1.25 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper or silipads.
- Combine dry ingredients: from oats to raisins.
- Combine wet ingredients: from water to milk.
- Stir dry and wet together until just combined.
- Portion cookie dough into the desired size and gently flatten.
- Bake for 24 minutes (will depend on size of cookie) or until lightly browned.
Sub the walnuts for extra seeds, if you’re sending them in a nut-free lunch box.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.