05 Sep The Parents’ Guide to Baby-led Weaning
It’s here! Almost a year in the works, I’m happy to announce the Parents’ Guide to Baby-led Weaning is now available in stores and online.
To celebrate, I’m giving away 2 copies of the book. Click here to enter.
Baby-led Weaning is all the rage for starting solids these days! But without expert tips and advice, it’s easy to question yourself: Are you starting at the right time? Is your baby getting enough food and nutrients? Will they choke? What foods can you offer and when?!
- Tips for getting started with baby-led weaning, including signs of readiness
- Information on safe foods and progressing food sizes as your baby develops
- Preventing Choking
- Important Nutrients
- Strategies for dealing with food allergies
- Advice for vegetarian families
- Guidelines for modifying family meals
- Two 1-week sample meal plans, one for 6-9 months and another for 9+ months.
The book also contains 125 recipes: 25 starter Baby-led Weaner recipes and 100 recipes the whole family will love!
My favourite starter recipes from the book are: Fluffy Iron-rich pancakes with Raspberry Compote and Burgers for Beginners.
Some of my fave recipes from the Family Recipes section include the Cheese, Almond and Mushroom Muffins, Scrambled Egg Pizza and White Turkey Chili.
Want to know more about Baby-led Weaning Click here to grab the book on Amazon.
Or enter your email below to grab your 7 easy Baby-led Weaning Recipes your little one will love!